Monday, October 11, 2010

Its been awhile....

So Thank you to my friend Ang, I just realized that I need to update my blog more often :) Things have been a bit crazy around here. My business is booming, I am finally losing weight and we have been getting out as a family every weekend. I absolutely love this time of year. The smell of wood burning stoves, leaves falling from the trees and the cool crispness in the air makes it perfect sweatshirt weather.

Coleton is talking a TON more and is putting sentences together. He amazes everyone around him with how much he talks and how much you can understand him. We are raising a budding genius.
We practice colors, numbers and letters with him and we also  do a TON of art projects but his favorite is to just color with markers. He loves to make "tattoos" on himself with the markers which makes bath time so much fun.

Alright I am of to add pictures of what we have been doing over the last few weeks.

Thanks  for following :)

No comments:

Post a Comment