Friday, October 15, 2010

Working on our Christmas gifts early

So I  know its a bit early but I thought it would be fun to make some of our gifts this year. I Love getting creative and getting our son involved so I thought I would share...

I found this amazing stuff called Air Dry Clay made by Crayola


This stuff is amazing!
Here is what we have made so far and I still have a few more things I want to do...





Aren't they adorable....I figured once they dry here in a few days I may let our son paint them or I may do it depending on how brave I feel then add some ribbon to make them an ornament for the Grandparents.
After all what Grand parent doesn't like toddler feet :)

I will post up the end product after we are all finished.



So my little Mr. Decided he would wanted to climb on the kitchen table and shattered all of these adorable little foot and hand prints :( Now we need to come up with something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment