Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly


Hello Friends and Family,

I would like to take a quick moment and remind you all that Christmas is quickly approaching and I thought I would share with you what I think would make the perfect gifts.

In the past I have used Shutterfly to make a Photo Book  for my mom of our wedding pictures as a Mother's Day gift. She was absolutely delighted and it was SO Quick and Easy to do. The price is what got me to make one as well.



This year we are doing family pictures and I am using Shutterfly as a way to transform our pictures from Ordinary to Extordinary making them into Christmas Cards to share with EVERYONE.



How about making and adorable Calendar for a Christmas gift for your loved ones using pictures you have taken through out the year. I have also used this feature and made our own Calendar the year we got married and gave it as a gift to my in-laws and they still have it hung up and this was over 4 years ago.



There are SO Many things to choose from on the Shutterfly site that would too make great gifts (Photobooks, Cards and Stationary, Prints, Calendars, Photo Gifts, Home Decor) and even using them for everyday printing to put together scrapbooks or photo albums. The possibilities are endless, so head on over to Shutterfly and get started on your special gift today.








P.S. I am Also using Shutterfly to print off Coleton's 2nd Birthday Invitations at a price that cannot be beat.



1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Can you please tell me where you purchased your son's 2nd birthday invitations from? I would love to purchase them.
    Thanks,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete