Friday, December 3, 2010

Made some Fudge this evening

This eveing I went shopping with my boys and we stumbled across the neatest thing....



It comes with EVERYTHING you need to make fudge (except for 2 tablespoons of Butter)


It was SO simple to make

Add in the Condensed Milk, Sugar Mix and Butter



Bring it to a boil on Med/High and let boil for 4 minutes


After 4 mintues remove from the heat and add in the marshmallows and chocolate


Stir in until everything is melted and smooth



Then pour into the tray that comes in the Kit



Place in the refridgerator for 2 hours or until firm

Ta-Da, super easy!

2 comments:

  1. This is totally random to your post, but I thought I was the only person in the world who uses those white spoons for cooking. My husband HATES them. I swear by them. So easy for me to handle. But I can't find them anymore. Where did you get yours? I need more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Jenn we have had these spoons since before we were married....I have NO idea where they came from but I love them because nothing sticks to them like they do the wooden spoons.

    ReplyDelete